Are you the next watt?
We’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer who would like to make a difference by contributing to the development of a scalable technology that will support our solutions and will have a direct impact on the Energy industry. The main responsibility will be the structure of our tailor-made web applications, ensuring quality, speed, and reliability, bringing the best of industrial communication protocols, databases, APIs.
You’ll be expected to:
- Expand our internal software applications;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Attend regular meetings with the technical team, and develop microservices and APIs to help collecting data;
You must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in the IT area or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development (Python, C#);
- Proficiency with SQL databases such as MySQL;
- Experience with industrial communication protocols (Modbus, OPC-UA , OPC-DA,…);
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to dynamic priorities;
- Knowledge in frontend language (NodeJS, Angular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese & English).
What we offer:
- Integration in an expanding company in a collaborative, dynamic and experienced team
- Attractive salary package adjusted to experience
- Career progression in the area
- Health Insurance
- Extra Vacation days
- Creative working environment
- Team happy hours and outings
- Flexible working hours
We believe great work is made by great people collaborating in a great environment. If you are interested and your profile matches the one we are looking for, don’t miss this opportunity and apply below!